Love Birds in Photoshop
How to edit Love Birds in Photoshop
In this complete tutorial, I’m going to explain to you how we can edit a photo like this. Through this complete tutorial, I have several types of overlays, brushes, and some other illustrations.
The downloading link for each and everything in my video description as well as in the below of this blog post. you can also find the project file or Photoshop document file from below of this post.
Now let me explain you the procedure in a very simple way :
- At first, we have to make the environment in Photoshop for that reason I have created one red solid colour adjustment layer.
- Then I have created another black solid color adjustment layer and masked out tips centre to create a beautiful effect.
- Now it’s the time for adding the moon in our picture. Here I have used in the moon PNG file, you can find that file from the blow-of this post or from the PSD file.
- Next, I have taken a blank layer and field with a yellow color over the moon and change its blending mode to multiply.
- Now it’s the time to add the branches into our picture.
- After adding the branches select the branches with the magic wand tool for which we can easily select the area having the same colours.
- Now I feel that area with black ok which will get a very good effect over the reddish background.
- Now it’s the time to add the birds on the branches, here I have used two different birds having two opposite perspective so that it seems that they are looking to each other. Now change the birds colour into black.
- After all of this, I have added 1 snowfall overlay which I have downloaded from pixabay always download this type of overlay from this site. Now changed its blend mode to overlay if the background of the snowfall is black.if it is a PNG you can directly apply it without changing its blending mode. Now at just the opposite of the current layer according to your choice.
- Our picture has almost completed. Now give your final touch according to your designing thoughts.
I hope this short tutorial was enough helpful to make you understand how you can create this type of editing in Photoshop if there is any doubt while creating this type of effect you can always check out our YouTube videos. The video containing this effect is given down below go and take the process in LIVE.
If you still have any kind of doubts or any type of problems feel free to comment down below in this post for our YouTube videos.we will try to reply to you and solve your queries as soon as possible.
after that thank you for reading this first hope this first was very much in full and informative for you. Don’t forget to share this with your designer friends as well as don’t forget to follow us.
If you’re finding our tutorial helpful and informative I must say you that we have a dedicated tutorial on the latest version of Photoshop CC, where we explain each and everything you should know if you are a designer and want to edit a photo in Photoshop. you can found all of the tutorials from our YouTube videos and can watch them free of cost. You can also enroll for the fee Photoshop course from our website by clicking here. Don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram for search photo editing tips tricks and tutorials updates.
WATCH THE FULL TUTORIAL ON YouTube
If, You love this post don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
Download the PSD file From Below