How to Add Object Behind Any Text
Swipe the slider left and right to see the before and after applying this effect.
Through this complete tutorial, I am going to teach you how you can add any object behind any text. As you can see the preview above the post, where is the picture is totally covered with the outline of the text water. Mega part of the background will come out of the border of the text.
If you have seen our previous tutorial where I have to explain just the opposite of today’s lesson. How you can add text behind any object. Click here to check out that tutorial.
If you have remembered, we have used the concept of layer mask in case of adding a text behind any object. And masked out those areas of the text where objects are overlapping. If you have understood the tutorial and can perform it pretty well, you may think that the tutorial and the effect was super easy to do and super cool to look at.
And you will be happy to know that this tutorial is much easier than the previous one. In this tutorial, we will use the concept of the clipping mask.
Follow steps you know how to add object behind any text :
- Type your text using the text tool available in the Photoshop toolbar. You can change the text style according to your designing ideas, can I change the font type. Now we will feel the font with the object you want to you have behind this text.
- Now embed the picture of the object you want to place behind this text as a layer. Arrange the layer top of the text layer.
- Now hold the option or alt key, and hover your mouse over the current layer for the layer containing the picture of your object top of the text layer.
- You will see e that the mouse pointer or the cursor will change into a different one point towards the next available layer or the text layer.
- Now click on the object layer for the top layer of the text layer.
- Now you can see that the effect will look like that the object has been covered by the text.
And this was the final task to add object behind it it text. Hope you have understand how to perform this trick. If this tutorial was helpful for you then don’t forget to share this with the designers friends.
We also have a dedicated to video tutorial for this click if you have any type of confusion and problem feel free to check out our video as mentioned in the below. Where you can see that we have perform district live so that you my friend don’t it have any type of problem while photo editing and your journey of photo editing becomes more easier.
If you love that YouTube video to that don’t forget to share it with your designer friends and like our video and subscribe to our YouTube channel. And not just subscribe you must have to place the notification Bell to so that you don’t miss any update about the latest Photoshop tips tricks and tutorial.